TRANSFORM YOUR BODY IN JUST 12 WEEKS!
Now, the 12 WEEK BODY WEIGHT PROGRAM includes a complete nutrition and supplement plan that will
BE YOUR guide FOR what to eat for the entire 12 weeks!
12 WEEK BODYWEIGHT PROGRAM
NO TIME? NO GYM? NO PROBLEM!
For beginners all the way to advance level trainers, this program is a step by step guide to transform your whole body and gives you results in just 12 WEEKS!
At one point of time or another. When training to compete in the World Fitness Model Championship 2014, I was constantly travelling for seminars and didn’t have the time to hit the gym, I only followed My 12 WEEK BODY WEIGHT PROGRAM-WON and was crowned as The 2014 Fitness Model World Championship.
Now, the 12 WEEK BODY WEIGHT PROGRAM includes a complete training, nutrition and supplement plan which will BE YOUR guide FOR workouts and what to eat for the entire 12 weeks!
What’s Included in the workout:
- Suitable for beginners and advanced trainers.
- No gym required. All that you need (Set of Dumbbell, Medicine Ball, Ankle Weights, Stability Ball, and Box/Bench/Chair)
- Workout tutorial videos, step-by-step guidelines with all you need to know to improve your techniques, maximize your results and keep it safe.
- Weekly workout frequency reps & sets schedule for beginners, intermediates and advanced.
- Stretch tutorial video guidelines to prevent injury.
- 40+ exercise workout variations that will keep your metabolism speed up throughout the day and night.
- 140+ pages compatible with all devices and smartphones.
What’s Included in the nutritional section:
- Carbohydrate cycling, vegetarian & non-vegetarian plans.
- Nutritional tutorial video with all you need to know for your meal preparation, food variations, sauces, how to order on day-outs/holidays, what & when to eat, how to find out the perfect amounts for you and lots more.
- Supplement plan to boost your results and recovery.
- Weekly food checklist to print, that will help you keep on track.
- Supermarket list.
Buy Now - $199.99
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. Factors such as existing personal fitness levels, diet and physiology affect individual results. To achieve maximum positive results, regular exercise and a calorie controlled diet must be maintained as part of an ongoing fitness plan.